1. Types of Information Collected. We collect two types of information from users of our Site: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
4. Uses of Information Collected. We use the information collected on the Site for a variety of purposes, including: providing the services and/or customer support you request, resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems, enforcing our agreements, doing research to protect and improve our services, and notifying you via email of surveys, new features, updates and promotional offers. We may also use certain data for administrative and analytical purposes such as Site management. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to offer you other services, promotions, surveys or other opportunities from THE HOUSE OF (DE-FI)ANCE: A FASHION & DESIGN CO-WORKING EXPERIENCE or affiliated companies.
5. Sharing of Information Collected. We may share the information that we collect from and about you in a variety of ways, as follows:
6. Compliance with Law. In connection with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, official investigation or otherwise as required by law, we may be required to disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We may also report to law enforcement authorities any conduct we believe to be illegal, and may release Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement authorities if we suspect it is related to unlawful conduct, or if necessary to protect our rights or property or to protect the safety of our employees or others. We may also release Personally Identifiable Information as part of a dispute resolution process.
9. Security. THE HOUSE OF (DE-FI)ANCE: A FASHION & DESIGN CO-WORKING EXPERIENCE employs a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. We restrict access to personal information to THE HOUSE OF (DE-FI)ANCE: A FASHION & DESIGN CO-WORKING EXPERIENCE employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. When you submit sensitive information to us, we protect the transfer of that information through industry standard encryption technology. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts to ensure the safety and security of your personal information, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. You will be required to select a secure password when registering, in order to use all the features of the Site. Please be sure to choose your password with care. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. THE HOUSE OF (DE-FI)ANCE: A FASHION & DESIGN CO-WORKING EXPERIENCE is not liable for loss of passwords due to user carelessness. If you believe your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
(DE-FI) is currently accepting applications for Fashion Designers to join their newly restructured and CFDA affiliated Designer Talk Series as well as hosting Open Calls for Artisans and Designers to sell their work via Dayton Threads